- With a VA, you save money as you don’t have to provide office space, furnishings or equipment. Every VA works from their own office.
- Commuting is never a problem with a VA, your work will get completed even during the worst weather. No downtime due to public transport delays or traffic accidents.
- With a VA, you don’t have to worry about coordinating work schedules. Simply forward the work to be done with a due date.
- A client only pays for the actual time a VA spends on completing the task. No money spent on idle downtime.
- When hiring a VA, there is no need to pay for fringe benefits like health insurance, holiday pay, or employer wage deductions. A VA takes care of all their own overhead costs.
- In-house staff will probably require training; a VA is already proficient with the latest tools and technology to do the job.
- VA’s are self-employed and have the ability to see the bigger picture within a business capacity. Unlike an employee, a VA knows and understands the challenges of running a business.
- A VA invests in their own business and has the software available to complete projects. A client can save money by not having to use their funds to purchase software for every new project.
- Being part a worldwide organisation ensures that VA’s have a vast resource pool to call upon. If there are time constraints they have access to numerous connections who can be called upon to complete the job.
Let us help you work smarter.
Call +44 (0)7720607054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org